WERKBLiQ Product update 07/2021 (EN)
Summer, sun and shiny new features - could it be better?
To kick off the summer, we are updating the WERKBLiQ platform and providing you with information about our new features.
We have prepared the following topics for you this time:
- New structure in the internal orders
- Order splitting for your internal orders into several service operations
- New display of priorities for your internal orders
- Adjustments of the notifications to the new structure
- Create object orders and entries via the table view
- Optimization of the disposition table
- Optimization of the library view
From now on it is possible to split internal maintenance orders into several sub-orders. We refer to this as "service calls". Order splitting makes it possible for several maintenance staff with different qualifications to work on the same order in parallel or one after the other in different service operations.
Where does the order splitting help me??
This can be for many reasons, such as:
- The first visit is intended for fault analysis
- The original fault can only be rectified by another service visit
- A spare part is missing and must first be ordered
- The help of another maintenance person is needed
- The case is passed on to another department in the company, as the cause of the fault is different from what was initially assumed
Equally, however, it may simply be that an assignment has been allocated internally and the person responsible is unavailable at short notice. Thus, the assignment would be in process for several weeks and could not be closed - and this is what we solve! Working efficiently on the assignment together without the need for multiple assignments.
We explain how to do this in detail in the platform, with the help of our interactive tours.
At the same time, you are welcome to watch our short video or read our Helpcenter article in advance:
Just to let you know a little insight: Our releases come as an addition to regular improvements. In our platform development we are always focussing on providing further improvements in areas such as usability, performance and security. We love to make the product as best as we can.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us! We are at your disposal.
The WERKBLiQ team wishes you a lot of fun exploring the new features!