Your direct link to the service experts
Service employees now receive messages from production via only one channel. Relevant information like the machine type, department, contact, error descriptions and photos can be sent too.
Long response times in the event of a malfunction
Queries being bounced back and forth due to a lack of information
Manual and outdated processes
Error identification takes a very long time
Existing knowledge cannot be accessed
How WERKBLiQ can help
Thanks to the ticket system, malfunctions are sent at the touch of a button and are sent straight to the responsible colleagues along with all the relevant information.
In addition to the faster response time, this allows error causes to be identified more quickly and machine downtime to be reduced to a minimum.
No more queries
For the back office team
You can organise, plan and control your service deployments in a clear, simple and transparent manner. The disposition board gives you a constant overview of your resources and makes it easy to coordinate service attendances using drag-and-drop.
For the field team
Your service technicians receive orders straight to their mobile device. Task steps which are due are easy to process and document with the help of checklists. A time stamp provides a detailed record of who did what when. The signature function allows the service technician to finish the order whilst still on site.Arrange a presentation time
Benefits of service workflows
The internal maintenance team knows exactly what needs to be done and when.
Service orders directly from the machine
The machine operator can issue maintenance orders easily
Automatic transmission of machine data
Error descriptions, photos and videos help to identify errors quickly
Internal service orders
Create malfunction notifications in just a few clicks, prioritise them individually, schedule them on the disposition board and then process and document them.
- Ticket system for internal malfunction reporting
- Consistent and transparent flow of information for increased quality when completing tasks
- Simplified and complete digital communication makes DIN certification easier
Finally achieve clear order management. Assign your technicians or teams to an order via drag-and-drop and define times and priorities with just a few clicks.
- Simple scheduling for internal maintenance staff
- Scheduling according to qualifications
- Insight into the order status at all times
- Insights into utilisation and absences
The pre-defined digital task lists ensure that the process is always completed according to the same standards.
- Documentation of all process steps
- Faster order creation via pre-defined task lists
- Increased quality when completing tasks
- Time savings thanks to increased standardisation